P/N 60110 $209.99
200-4R Transmission Torque Converter Lock-Up Kit
This Painless THM200-R4 Transmission Torque Convertor Lock-Up Kit takes all the guesswork out of controlling the lock-up function on your 200-R4 overdrive transmission. This kit will work with both carbureted and fuel injected engines and saves you from having to buy any seperate, expensive computer-controlled equipment. A provided vacuum controlled switch and 4th gear pressure switch controls the torque converter lock up solenoid. Kit comes with all wiring everything needed to complete the installation and fits any GM 200-R4 transmission.
This kit includes:
- Vacuum switch
- 4th gear pressure switch
- Brake switch
- Torque converter lock-up solenoid
- Wire harness
- New transmission pan gasket
- Mounting hardware
Prop 65 Warning
Link to P/N: https://www.painlessperformance.com/wc/60110
Harness Length: 11 ft long overall
Fuse Type: No Fuses Included
Firewall Passthrough: Varies on routing through vehicle
Color Code Based: Painless Specific
- TCC(Torque Convertor Clutch) Solenoid to 4th gear pressure switch(provided in this kit).
- TCC(Torque Convertor Clutch) Solenoid to Main Case Pass-Through Connector
- Main Case Pass-Through Connector to Vacuum Switch(provided in this kit).
- Vacuum Switch to 4 pin Brake Switch(provided in this kit).
- Brake Switch to a 20 Amp Fused Power Source.
THE GM THM2004R TRANSMISSIONS were offered in GM cars from 1981 thru 1990. These transmissions used the square weatherpack connector that's provided in Painless' Part Number 60110 during their entire time in production.