GM 1996 - 1999 Vortec V6 Fuel Injection Harness (CMFI) Extra Length P/N 60215
|CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT|
Part Number: 60215
This harness is standalone and is not intended to replace the OEM engine wiring. Standalone harnesses are intended to run the designated engine & transmission only, generally when swapped into another vehicle.
This harness is designed for 1996-1999 4.3L Vortec CMFI engines with a 4L60E or 4L80E transmission. These engines were found in 1996-1999 GM full-size trucks and vans, S-10/S-15 trucks and SUVs, Chevy Astro Vans and Oldsmobile Bravadas. Harnesses do not include connections for the rear O2 sensors or fuel tank pressure sensor but are available separate. Included with this harness is an 8 circuit modular fuse block and GM color coded wires with labels for easy installation.
This kit includes:
- All new fuel injection harness with OEM fitment connectors and harness breakouts.
- OBDII connector, mounting bracket and check engine light.
- Crimp on terminals and rubber grommet.
- Mounting hardware.
This standard length harness allows four feet from the back of the intake manifold to where the fuseblock and ECM mount. Perfect for those that plan to mount these components under the dash or in the glove box.
This harness also requires the following mating parts; ECM #16244210 or 16229684 with V6 programing.
We recommend checking the online manual for the full list of required mating parts prior to ordering.
Prop 65 Warning
Number of Circuits: 8 Fuses with 2 Ignition & 1 Fuel Pump Relay
Harness Length: 8 Feet Between Engine and ECM
Fuse Type: Blade
Firewall Passthrough: Grommet
Color Code Based: 1997 C1500 Truck
Circuit Designations: Printed Wire Tags on all Connectors and Open Ended Wires
The Fuse Block Protects The Following Circuits:
- Canister Purge, EGR Valve, & Mass Airflow Sensor
- Crank Position Sensor, Coil Module, & Ignition Coil
- Data Link Connector
- Dual 40 amp Ignition Relays
- ECM (C4), ECM (C1), & Malfunction Indicator Lamp
- Fuel Injectors
- Fuel Pump, Oil/Fuel Pressure, & ECM (C3)
- Heated O2 Sensors, Cam Position Sensor
- Transmission, Brake Switch, & ECM (C4)
This harness includes connections for the following components:
- Brake Switch
- Cam Position Sensor
- Canister Purge Solenoid
- Canister Vent
- Data Link Connector
- Driver/Pass Front O2 Sensors
- EGR Valve
- Engine Coolant Temperature
- Fuel Pump
- Fuel Pump Relay
- Fuel Pump Test
- Idle Air Control
- Ignition Coil
- Ignition Switch Signal
- Ignition Coil Driver
- Intake Air Temperature Sensor
- Knock Sensors
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp
- MAP Sensor
- Mass Airflow Sensor
- Oil Pressure
- Throttle Position Sensor
- VSS Input
- VSS Output
- VSS Output For Speedometer
For full factory emission controls purchase Painless Performance®™ part number 60321. This emissions harness operates the rear O2 sensors and fuel tank pressure sensor.
If you plan to mount the ECM under or behind the dash or glove box please see Painless Performance®™ part number 60214 as it provides 4 feet of harness length between the main engine breakout and the ECM connectors.