23 Circuit - Pro Series - Key In Dash - Grommet Firewall Pass-Through P/N 10402
|Recommended parts For 10402|
Part Number: 10402
The ALL NEW Pro Series line by Painless
The Painless Pro Series gives you everything you need to wire up your pro-touring or custom ride right the first time! Ample length is provided for each circuit, providing you the freedom to route and hide your wiring how you choose. Once you’ve got the harness fit how you like it, included are over 25 GM factory style connectors found on most ‘60s to early ‘90s GM switches, allowing you to turn the Pro Series harness into a direct fit harness for your application. LED ATC bladed fuses get you away from the old hard-to-find glass fuses, and will light up if blown making troubleshooting a painless task. The 6 gauge charge wire and midi fuse (no more problematic fusible link!) will keep up with today’s high amperage alternators, and the provided front and rear ground harnesses making grounding your lighting circuits a breeze! Provided with many GM connectors and terminal, insulated and non-insulated butt splices, heat shrink, grommets, cable ties, ground straps, and cable tie clips, the Pro Series brings a new meaning to truly Painless wiring and includes our lifetime guarantee.
This harness features a grommet style firewall pass through with the fuse block mounted inside the vehicle on or near the firewall. The wires are pre-terminated using Packard factory crimping machines and utilize a grommet to pass through the firewall, keeping your wiring safe and protected from harsh metal edges. Each wire is extra length with up to 20’ of length to the front and over 25’ to the rear providing ample length for mounting your fuse block and freedom to route the wiring how you choose. After trimming to fit, utilize the provided terminals & connectors to terminate the ends.
This harness comes with adaptable open-ended ignition switch wiring and terminals, allowing you to adapt to any ignition switch you desire! GM old style (3-3/4”) and new style (4-1/4”) turn signal switch connectors are included.
Included with the GM Pro Series harnesses is:
- (4) H4 Headlight connectors- to support single (high/low) or dual headlights (separate high beams)
- (2) Turn signal connectors- fits connectors found on factory GM hard wired turn signals
- (4) Molded ¼ sockets for front & rear marker lights
- (2) HEI distributor connectors (+ and Tach)
- (2) Connectors for factory GM wiper motor
- GM washer pump connector
- Courtesy light sockets
- GM headlight switch connector
- GM dimmer switch connector
- Gm brake switch connector
- GM turn signal switch flat connectors (early & late)
- Neutral Safety Switch connector (column mounted or factory floor shifter mounted)
- Reverse Switch connector (column mounted or factory floor shifter mounted)
- Braided ground straps (for body and core support to frame grounding, also includes (6) self-tapping ¼” screws for mounting)
- Alternator bag kit with terminals, splices, resistor, diode to connect the alternator. (1) Connector for GM 10si alternator
- Assortment of insulated and non-insulated splices, ring terminals, heat shrink, grommets, cable ties, and cable tie clips.
Full Circuit listing available on the specs tab!
Prop 65 Warning